Safety Action Series
The Council on Patient Safety in Women’s Health Care is pleased to sponsor and convene the Safety Action Series. The Series is comprised of free teleconferences on various topics relevant to promoting a culture of safety in women’s health care. The series is designed to be interactive and collaborative, with ample time allotted during each session for audience participation.
- This event has passed.
Establishing a Program for the Transition from Maternity to Well-Woman Care
June 4 from 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm EDT
- Review the postpartum period as a critical time for preventive care
- Discuss comprehensive models for establishing a smooth transition from maternity to well-woman care
- Provide examples that will help implement elements of the Postpartum Care Basics Bundle
- Address complications and implementation barriers to promoting postpartum safety
- Hear a patient’s postpartum story and understand the importance of personalized care