Safety Action Series
The Council on Patient Safety in Women’s Health Care is pleased to sponsor and convene the Safety Action Series. The Series is comprised of free teleconferences on various topics relevant to promoting a culture of safety in women’s health care. The series is designed to be interactive and collaborative, with ample time allotted during each session for audience participation.
- This event has passed.
National Improvement Challenge: Safe Reduction of Primary Cesarean Births
December 5 from 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST
- Learn about the National Improvement Challenge issued by the Council on Patient Safety in Women’s Health Care.
- Hear from the winners of the fourth cycle on Safe Reduction of Primary Cesarean Births. Through their presentations you will:
- Learn how each of the winning institutions successfully utilized the Council’s patient safety materials to drive process improvement around the safe reduction of primary cesarean births and promotion of intended vaginal births.
- Gain valuable insight on ways that your institution can successfully develop project and utilize patient safety tools to drive culture change, increase collaboration, and improve outcomes.
- Hear real world challenges to successful QI program development and discover methods for overcoming challenges.
- Find out how your institution can get involved in the next cycle of the challenge.