Safety Action Series
The Council on Patient Safety in Women’s Health Care is pleased to sponsor and convene the Safety Action Series. The Series is comprised of free teleconferences on various topics relevant to promoting a culture of safety in women’s health care. The series is designed to be interactive and collaborative, with ample time allotted during each session for audience participation.
- This event has passed.
Successful Implementation of the Hypertension Bundle in Different Institutions
May 23 from 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
- Review important steps in monitoring and managing hypertension during different stages of pregnancy
- Identify effective strategies for implementing the Severe Hypertension in Pregnancy Bundle on an institutional level while still optimizing patient-centered care
- Present successful outcomes and how to approach implementation barriers
- STAMPP-HTN (Systematic Treatment and Management of Postpartum Hypertension)
- Understand barriers for treatment of postpartum hypertension
- Standardize management of postpartum hypertension and readmission